Introduce your baby to the joy of swimming through our Infant Aquatics program. Our Program is broken down into 4 levels with small group classes which enable our teachers to spend quality time with both parent and baby during each lesson. Parents are in the water with their baby.
1. Tadpoles - 3 to 6 months
A free water familiarisation class for babies aged 3 to 6 months. These early introductory classes will equip you with the skills and confidence to develop your child's ability to enjoy and interact with the water.
2. Goldfish - 6 to 12 months
- water confidence & start to foster independence
- condition & submerge
- free float
3. Turtles - 12 months to 2 years
- foster independence and mobility within the water
- improve independent propulsion
4. Squids - 2 years to 3 years
- increase independence in the water
- teach boundaries and a respect for water
Of course all our baby teachers are fully qualified with a specialty course in Infant Aquatics under their belts! Our program allows each child to progress at their own rate and within their individual capabilities. We will provide you with appropriate goals and outcomes for your child to attain. We understand that it is important for you to see your baby progress in lessons, therefore all goals and activities are fully explained throughout each and every lesson and assessments are done regularly throughout the term.