- Water Safety
- Water confidence
- Development of motor skills
- Strengthen & refine the basics
- Parent education
- Starfish - maximum of 4 per class - 1st lesson without parent in the water, age of child must be 3 years +
- Seahorses - maximum of 4 per class - working on strong kicking, correct body position & the beginnings of freestyle
Graduation Criteria Starfish
Graduation Criteria Seahorses
- If your child is over 3 years of age they will be booked straight in for a free swimming assessment.
- This complimentary assessment is an important part of the Enrolment process as it ensures that your child gets placed into the correct level in our program rather than trying to guess their swimming skills over the phone!
- The assessment usually takes about 10 minutes and is organised at a time suitable to you Monday - Friday afternoon after school depending on availability.
Once your child has been assessed we will organise a class day and time suitable to your family. You are now ready to start lessons and will need to be kitted out with goggles and cap which, if you don't already have, can be purchased at our Centre Kiosk.