Designed for all fitness levels the HealthBeat™ Outdoor Fitness System system brings the best of the gym to the great outdoors and provides cardiovascular, strength training, endurance and flexibility benefits.
Each of the nine equipment stations overlooks the Maroochy River and we are confident that you will find your exercise routine even more enjoyable with this magnificent view! You will definitely be forgiven for spending just that little bit longer at each station to take a moment to savour the view!
It’s easy to get started; each station has clear signage with graphics that indicate the motion and movement of the desired activity. You’ll see where to start and where to finish as well as correct body position. Each station also offers progressive, varying levels of difficulty that you control however if you have any questions please feel free to approach one of our team members who will gladly assisst you.
As with any fitness routine please remember the following important details:
1. Consult your healthcare professional before starting any fitness program. This is especially important if you are pregnant, sedentary, or have pre-existing health conditions, such as back or heart problems.
2. Determine your current fitness level and be honest!
3. Set your goals and write them down. What do you want to accomplish? Weight Loss? Better overall health? Strength? Better cardiovascular health? Better Balance?
4. Download the SwimFit Workout Log. Fill in your preliminary information and use the workout log to record your progress.
5. Read the section “Warming up” . This is very important to avoid risk of injury and to help you have a successful session. And, as with any new fitness program, begin slowly.
6. IMPORTANT: If you notice any signs of distress while doing your exercise, such as difficult breathing, even after slowing down, chest pains or other issues stop IMMEDIATELY and approach one of team members for assistance.