Free Water Familiarisation Classes for Babies aged 3 to 6 months.
These early introductory classes will equip you with the skills and confidence to develop your child's ability to enjoy and interact with the water.
To register your interest in the classes:
@ Cotton Tree please click here
@ Buderim please click here
@ Coolum please click here
@ Beerwah please click here
@ Palmwoods please click here
@ Eumundi please click here
@ Dalby please click here
@ Gatton please click here
Our Infant Aquatics Program focuses on introducing water awareness, confidence and familiarisation activities.
- Small classes enable our teachers to spend quality time with both parent and baby
- All our baby teachers are fully qualified with a speciality course in Infant Aquatics
- Our program allows for each child to progress at their own rate and within their individual capabilities
- We will provide you with appropriate goals and outcomes for your child to attain
- All goals and activities are fully explain throughout each and every lesson
Head on down to a Swim Fit Aquatic Centre this holiday for all the splashalicious fun you can handle! During the December / January holidays we have our Giant Inflatables up for you to play and the amazing Water Park at Cotton Tree is available all year round!
Holiday Swim Programs (Intensives) are also run at each centre and are a great way to quickly improve your child's swimming abilities.
Inflatables: December / January Holidays at certain centres only
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All non-swimmers who are unable to swim 12.5 meters will be required to have a responsible adult supervising them in the water at all times.
Please click on the centre of your choice below for specific details on their holiday programs
Learn to Swim Program on the Sunshine Coast
We pride ourselves in the knowledge that our Learn to Swim program provides your child with opportunity to Learn to Swim in a fun, safe and positive environment. We believe that every child has the right to be safe and skilled in the water and our aim for each child is to build life-long skills that will ensure their continued enjoyment of the aquatic environment in its many forms.
Click on the Centre of your choice below for contact details.
Swim Fit runs a highly successful Learn to Swim program at each of it's Aquatic Centres
The Cotton Tree Water Park contains amazing interactive water features including awesome spray fountains, a water cannon, spiral tunnel and best of all the amazing ... Mega Soaker!
Suitable for all ages their are three separate areas, a small kids area at zero depth, an intermediate area and a larger kids area at a depth of 400mm, which is of course where the Mega Soaker is located.